We understand that, during this uncertain time, everyday needs still arise – including a loved one needing specialized care. Our brand-new, smaller assisted living home provides a safer option that is comforting to seniors and their families. With fewer residents, it is easier to control the flow of traffic in and out of the home, therefore minimizing potential exposure to COVID-19.
We know the threat still exists. The health and safety of our residents and our care takers is our top priority, so we have partnered with GetReady.com to provide COVID testing for our residents and staff on a weekly basis.
We are horrified to hear of the tragic incidents and loss of life in the larger facilities and are focused on providing quality care that is unmatched in a time like this. As recommendations and guidelines are updated on a daily basis, we will continue to adhere to and stay on top of the guidelines and mandates from the CDC and the Louisiana Office of Public Health to keep our home COVID free throughout the pandemic. Current measures and protocols include:
- screening visitors for COVID-19 symptoms;
- require face-covering and physical distancing;
- provide adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) for staff, residents and visitors;
- routinely test residents and staff for COVID-19;
- limiting one visitor per resident per day;
- limiting visitors’ movements within our home, requiring them to go directly to a designated visiting area;
- requiring advanced appointments for all visitors.
Things can change quickly in our current environment, which may impact our operations, and which is why we ask for your continued understanding of the extraordinary circumstances that surround us all.
We are 100% committed to providing the safest environment possible while still helping those who need care and want to transition to an assisted living environment with memory support.