Welcome to Audubon Care Homes Residential Assisted Living Facilities & Memory Care
where we care like family.
Audubon Care Homes was founded with one goal in mind: to create a nursing home in New Orleans that cares for the elderly by providing them with the highest quality of living.
Our assisted living facilities help Metairie’s seniors meet their basic daily needs with everyday activities that exceed what their loved ones can provide. With a higher caregiver-to-resident ratio compared to a typical nursing home in Metairie, we ensure attentive and specialized care to meet each resident’s specific needs. Our caregivers are trained to serve residents at our Nursing Home in Metairie with Alzheimer’s and related dementia care needs.
to provide the highest level of care in a safe and loving family environment with all the comforts of home.
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- 24 HOUR CARE AND SUPERVISION
- BACKUP WHOLE-HOME GENERATOR
- New: AIR-SCRUBBER WITH ACTIVE PURE TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICIAN AND NURSE ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY
- ON-SITE DOCTOR VISITS
- HIGHEST CAREGIVER-TO-RESIDENT RATIOS IN THE INDUSTRY
- Licensed Speech Therapist on staff
- Licensed Family Counselor on staff
- PHARMACIST OWNED AND OPERATED
- STATE-OF-THE-ART RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY BY IN2L
- CAREGIVERS ARE CERTIFIED IN MEMORY AND DEMENTIA CARE
- Beauty Salon with hairdresser and manicurist on staff
- CUSTOMIZED CHEF-PREPARED MEALS
- HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY SERVICES
- DAILY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- THERAPY DOG
- 24 HOUR CCTV SECURITY
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE…