Full Job Description
Audubon Care Homes was founded with one goal in mind: to care for the elderly by providing them with the highest quality of living.
We are dedicated to meeting the basic daily needs of the elderly who need help with everyday activities that exceed what their loved ones can provide. With a higher caregiver-to-resident ratio compared to a typical nursing home, we ensure attentive and specialized care to meet each resident’s specific needs. Our caregivers are trained to serve residents with Alzheimer’s and related dementia care needs.
Audubon Care Homes has immediate CNA positions open for dedicated, compassionate caregivers.
Shift are typically 8 hours. We provide 24 care and supervision to seniors in an actual residential home. Our licensed location has 9 residents.
The job includes:
- Providing companionship with cheerful and positive assistance
- Personal hygiene assistance including shower, tub or bed baths, oral care, hair and skin care
- Assist clients in the use of toilet facilities and incontinence
- Ambulation assistance including the use of gait belts, walkers and wheelchairs, when applicable
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Light housekeeping
- Complete daily care documentation
If you are looking for competitive pay and ready to join a growing company, we would like to talk with you. Please submit your resume or contact information as we would like to schedule interviews this week. Applicants must have a clear background check, clear TB test, current CPR/First Aid certifications and a minimum of 5 years of senior living experience. We will check references. You must bring the Heart!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
- Pay: Up to $11.00 per hour
- Medical Specialty: Home Health
- Schedule: 8 hour shift
- How many years of Personal Care experience do you have?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
- When will you be available to start this job?
- Work Location: One location
- Employer type: Home care
- Company’s website: www.auduboncarehomes.com
- Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/auduboncarehomes
- Work Remotely: No
- COVID-19 Precaution(s): Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We’re always looking for special individuals who can help us serve our residents better. Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
We respect your privacy and do not share any information received with 3rd parties.