Dreyfous House in Metairie, Louisiana
Seniors at our assisted residences in Metairie live in a clean and safe environment, and enjoy a familiar and comfortable homelike setting.
Dreyfous House is a beautiful home situated in a quiet, upscale, residential neighborhood in the heart of Metairie. Our assisted senior housing has been upgraded to include numerous safety features and modern amenities in our senior housing care facility that provide our residents with security and comfort.
Residents and their families at the Dreyfous House in Metairie can enjoy assisted senior housing in less institutional settings where they are free to move around as if they are in their own homes. There are large windows in every room of our Metairie assisted residence to offer natural light, and in the evening lighting will be provided by overhead lighting, lamps and chandeliers which are adjustable to the resident’s preferences. There is one primary front entrance and a side egress doorway which with a fire-panel with sounders, strobes and pull stations. Residents have access to a private living room for confidential conversations.
Our assisted residences in beautiful Metairie are similar to a custom-built homes and include vinyl flooring, wood millwork, window treatments, and lush landscaping.
Contact us today to discuss your family's needs:
Services & Amenities
- ASSISTED LIVING
- MEMORY CARE
- 24 HOUR CARE AND SUPERVISION
- BACKUP WHOLE-HOME GENERATOR
- NEW: AIR-SCRUBBER WITH ACTIVE PURE TECHNOLOGY
- PHYSICIAN AND NURSE ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY
- ON-SITE DOCTOR VISITS
- HIGHEST CAREGIVER-TO-RESIDENT RATIOS IN THE INDUSTRY
- LICENSED SPEECH THERAPIST ON STAFF
- LICENSED FAMILY COUNSELOR ON STAFF
- PHARMACIST OWNED AND OPERATED
- STATE-OF-THE-ART RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY BY IN2L
- CAREGIVERS ARE CERTIFIED IN MEMORY AND DEMENTIA CARE
- BEAUTY SALON WITH HAIRDRESSER AND MANICURIST ON STAFF
- CUSTOMIZED CHEF-PREPARED MEALS
- HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY SERVICES
- DAILY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- THERAPY DOG
- 24 HOUR CCTV SECURITY
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE…