Dreyfous House in Metairie, Louisiana
Seniors at Audubon Care Homes live in a clean and safe environment, and enjoy a familiar and comfortable homelike setting.
Dreyfous House is a beautiful home situated in a quiet, upscale, residential neighborhood in the heart of Metairie. Our home has been upgraded to include numerous safety features and modern amenities that provide our residents with security and comfort.
Residents and their families enjoy care provided in less institutional settings where they are free to move around as if they are in their own homes. There are large windows in every room to offer natural light, and in the evening lighting will be provided by overhead lighting, lamps and chandeliers which are adjustable to the resident’s preferences. There is one primary front entrance and a side egress doorway which with a fire-panel with sounders, strobes and pull stations. Residents have access to a private living room for confidential conversations.
The finishes are similar to a custom-built residence and includes vinyl flooring, wood millwork, window treatments, and lush landscaping.
Services & Amenities
- 24 HOUR CARE AND SUPERVISION
- BACKUP GENERATOR
- PHYSICIAN AND NURSE ON CALL 24 HOURS A DAY
- ON-SITE DOCTOR VISITS
- HIGHEST CAREGIVER-TO-RESIDENT RATIOS IN THE INDUSTRY
- PHARMACIST OWNED AND OPERATED
- STATE-OF-THE-ART RESIDENT ENGAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY BY IN2L
- CAREGIVERS ARE CERTIFIED IN MEMORY AND DEMENTIA CARE
- BEAUTY SALON
- CUSTOMIZED CHEF-PREPARED MEALS
- HOUSEKEEPING AND LAUNDRY SERVICES
- DAILY RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- THERAPY DOG
- 24 HOUR CCTV SECURITY
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE…